blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates
weblog information
add in some information about your weblog, perhaps?
e.g. since how long it has been running, why you gave it its URL, what's the current skin version, etc.

recent entries
  • I think I could like you, I already do.
  • Oh what marvellous things.
  • Across the stars.
  • Let's fall deeper into sleep.
  • Heart's jumping.
  • Fevers hand in hand.
  • Love like honey.
  • Staten Island princess so pretty in pearls.
  • Let's light up the town & scream out loud.
  • Supermassive black hole.


  • archives
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide
    Tuesday, February 27, 2007
    Swimming at Downtown with Jaslyn yesterday. Swam for about 2 hours or so, then it started to drizzle. Showered, walked down to White Sands and lunched at Wan Chai Hong Kong Tea Room :) Then went to walk walk at Suntec. Bought a Puma jacket. I think it's pretty. Haha! But there weren't any smaller sizes for the blue Puma striker jersey that Jaslyn wanted. Oh well.

    After which, we bought 2 books at $3 each from some clearance sale. I don't know why but I have this interest for inspirational books. There's one on being positive and another on building kindess in the community. Hahaha!

    Got my hands on the latest I-weekly with Ella & Chun on the cover! :D Both of them look so sweet together don't you think. Anyway, watched Hana Kimi Episode 14 today :) I was so pek cek la 'cos Quan haven't tell Rui Xi that he knows her true identity. And come on, it's like the 2nd last episode already! I'm so excited to know the ending somehow, though it's quite predictable. Plus! In Episode 15, Quan looks damn gorgeous in his modelling outfit. Haha!